Call us directly: (951) 506-1818
33475 La Serena Way, Temecula, CA 92591 View on Map

A Member Exclusive Wine

Join our Wine Club to purchase this member exclusive Wine!

2014 Estate Petite Sirah | Item No. 4467

2014 Estate Petite Sirah
Item No. 4467 | In Stock

Boysenberries, beet juice, smooth pipe tobacco, and black tea leaves on the nose with smooth tannins and an elegant finish of sweet anise.

club price $42.00

You can Save 10% on this wine when you purchase 12 bottles!

Save even more when you Join the Wine Club!

Wine Clubs Join our Wine Club to purchase this exclusive wine!

Details

Comments

Have a Question?

2014 Estate Petite Sirah

"I never liked humidity, it makes my hair too curly… so I moved to California, and here I became the star I deserved to be..."

Tasting Notes:

Boysenberries, beet juice, smooth pipe tobacco, and black tea leaves on the nose with smooth tannins and an elegant finish of sweet anise.

Wine Notes:

In the 1860s in Montpellier, France botanist François Durif kept a nursery of grape varieties at his home where he most likely had plantings of both Peloursin and Syrah. At some point the two vines cross pollinated and Durif discovered a new grape variety growing in his nursery. Petite Sirah has historically been used as a blending grape to add color and body but has recently experienced a revival in single variety high-end wines. Petite Sirah produces dark, inky colored wines with firm texture and mouth feel; the bouquet has herbal and black pepper overtones, and typically offers flavors of blue fruit, black fruit, and plums. Compared to Syrah, the wine is noticeably more dark and purplish in color and offers a brightness that Syrah lacks with an aging ability that can exceed 20 years in the bottle.

Appellation:

Temecula Valley

Alcohol Content:

13.6%

Cases Produced:

142 cases

Bottle Size:

750ml

Varietal Composition:

100% Syrah

Add a Review

Comments & Ratings

Be the First to Rate this Item.
Write a Review

Have a Question?

Fill out the form below to have one of our associates contact you with answers to your questions about this item.

Name:
Phone Number:
Email:
Your privacy is important to us. We do NOT share your information.
See our Privacy Policy for details.

Suggested Items

There are No Suggested Items at this time.
Close
Just Added:

2014 Estate Petite Sirah

Price:
Reg. Price: $56.00
Quantity:
Total:
items in cart
Cart Total: