Call us directly: (951) 506-1818
33475 La Serena Way, Temecula, CA 92591 View on Map
2013 Late Harvest Gewurztraminer | Item No. 4420

2013 Late Harvest Gewurztraminer
Item No. 4420 | In Stock

Dried Apricot, Lychee, Honey and Saffron powder on the nose which gives this wine an inherently sweet flavor.

price $23.00
club price $18.40

You can Save 10% on this wine when you purchase 12 bottles!

Save even more when you Join the Wine Club!

Details

Comments

Have a Question?

"Some of us are just like the Dolomites… giants of tough grey rock that blush when the sun sets… just another summer day of vanity in the Riviera…”

Tasting Notes:

Dried Apricot, Lychee, Honey and Saffron powder on the nose which gives this wine an inherently sweet flavor.

Wine Notes:

Most people associate this varietal with Germany but its origin is actually the Alsace region in France and it is also found widespread in northern Italy. Gewurztraminer is a mutation of Sauvignon Blanc and wines made from it in California (and in France) tend to be much more aromatic than their German counterpart. “Late Harvest” is a term applied to wines made from grapes left on the vine longer than usual and is usually an indication of a sweet dessert wine. Late harvest grapes are often more similar to raisins, but have been naturally dehydrated while on the vine while their sugars concentrate.

Pairing Notes:

The opulent mouthfeel “screams” for some strong cheeses to be paired with such as Muenster.

Appellation:

Anderson Valley

Alcohol Content:

12%

Bottle Size:

375ml

Varietal Composition:

100% Late Harvest Gewurztraminer

Add a Review

Comments & Ratings

By Robert ojeda
11/23/2016
I was visiting my nephew in la Mesa California and he took me and my wife to your winery and tried different wines and this one was our last enjoyed the sweetness it has and we are not wine drinkers,

Have a Question?

Fill out the form below to have one of our associates contact you with answers to your questions about this item.

Name:
Phone Number:
Email:
Your privacy is important to us. We do NOT share your information.
See our Privacy Policy for details.

Suggested Items

There are No Suggested Items at this time.
Close
Just Added:

Price:
Reg. Price: $23.00
Quantity:
Total:
items in cart
Cart Total: